Marketing and Business Development Manager (Full/Part-time), competitive salary, Battersea, SW London
Our client is a modern, forward thinking full-service law firm with 3 offices in SW London and Surrey. As a firm they offer a modern, legal service built on traditional values. They are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to work with the Practice Manager and Equity Managers to assist the firm to reach their marketing goals, objectives and the development of new business and marketing opportunities.
This is a new, standalone position for the firm where the key purpose is to collaborate and provide expertise and support to the Equity Partner and employees. They will consider part-time hours of at least 3 days a week. Standard working hours are 9.30 – 5.30.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that will help the Firm develop marketing plans
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs etc.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, blogs, website content, and other promotional materials
- Responsible for the development of the Firm’ social media presence, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Organise and plan promotional events and social events for the Firm
What they are looking for
- A minimum of 2-3 years Marketing and Business Development experience within a Law Firm
- Highly desirable to have worked in a standalone role
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized organisation
- Experience of researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies etc.
- Copywriting, the ability to produce attractive, compelling prose on demand
- Excellent written and communication skills, the ability to think creatively offering idea and solutions
- Strong CRM skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- It would be a distinct advantage if you have a degree or marketing qualification
What they can offer
- A competitive salary depending upon experience
- Defined contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox which offers an Employee Support Hub
- The support of a large and successful law firm
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Career progression
- Flexible working
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 4642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).