Marketing Executive £22-25,500 dep on experience, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
A leading regional law firm with 2 offices in Kent have an opening for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team of 5. The firm provides first rate services across a full range of practice areas to both local and national clients and is recognised as one of the premier regional law firms. 46 partners (18 of whom are equity) are supported by well leveraged teams of solicitors.
This role will suit a bright Marketing Executive with the ability to learn quickly who has strong design experience ideally within a law firm, other professional services will be considered. Therefore, you must be a confident user of software from Adobe Creative suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the firm’s brand, and be a custodian of it
- Create and update adverts and marketing communications documents in accordance with the firm’s brand and house style guidelines (e.g. team sheets, flyers and posters)
- Maintain the firm’s extensive collection of brand illustrations and be able to change colours, file types and adapt when needed
- Film and edit short videos for use on social media
- Website management including content
- Social media campaigns
- Research new online marketing opportunities
- Assist with day to day relationship with the firm’s website and SEO agencies
- Responsibility for the firm’s various social media accounts
- Post approved content on the firm’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
- Creating e-communication campaigns (in Campaign Master). Monitor and report on their effectiveness
What they are looking for
- Previous marketing experience in a law firm or professional services.
- Experience of working with the Adobe suite is essential
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic and focused on achieving a high level of work
- Strong academics. A degree would be preferable but not essential
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays along with a discretionary day’s holiday over Christmas
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Positive working environment with a firm who take pride in nurturing their staff
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.