Marketing Manager - open to reduced working hours, £40-42K, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
A small, provincial law firm based across 5 offices in Kent have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their Tunbridge Wells office 5 days a week but with the opportunity to negotiate reduced working hours. The firm has a rich business history dating back over 260 years providing friendly, professional legal services across a range of legal practice areas including: Private Client, Property, Dispute Resolution, Criminal Litigation and Family Law.
The successful applicant will work with the partners of the firm to create, develop, plan and deliver an integrated marketing strategy (both on and offline) that will enhance their business profile and assist in lead generation and acquisition of repeat and new business. The role will ensure that marketing activity is updated in CRM to assist with ROI of campaigns, whilst assisting in the production, management and editing of marketing materials including brochures, website content, social media posts, pres releases, case studies, internal and external events and sponsorships, all with the support of a part-time marketing assistant.
What they are looking for
- Passionate and experienced Marketing Manager, ideally within the legal industry or professional services
- Knowledge and experience of CRM and data analysis
- Experience using various web analytics tools and a good understanding of SEO and WordPress
- Email marketing/campaign experience
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of copywriting and editing skills
- Well-rounded professional individual with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
What they can offer
- A competitive salary
- A supportive and encouraging working environment
- Eye checkups, pension nd local discounts
- Flexible working
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.