Mental Health Paralegal (view to securing a training contract)
£17,250 + expenses
Car driver essential
Are you perhaps an LLB graduate planning a gap year before starting your LPC or perhaps you are currently studying your LPC or even passed and have a genuine interest in Mental Health?
A reputable, independent law firm with offices in North London and Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a paralegal for their Mental Health department with a view to securing a training contract. They are viewing this as a long-term appointment.
The role involves assisting the running of a mental health caseload. A good deal of travelling is involved as they represent clients in East Anglia and the Midlands as well as locally.
What can the role offer you?
* a comprehensive training program and supervision
* supportive and encouraging working environment
* pension scheme enrolment
* bonus (director’s discretion)
What are they looking for?
* driving licence and car is essential
* LLB graduate or LPC student
* Genuine interest in Mental Health
* Demonstrate excellent levels of client care with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours)