NQ Childcare Solicitor, £30k - £35k dep on experience, Reading
Our client, a very established, traditional high street law firm have an opening for a NQ Solicitor/Legal Executive with Family Law experience wishing to specialise in Childcare work. The firm are well known and highly respected in the Thames Valley and operate from 4 offices in Surrey and Middlesex.
This is a great opportunity to join a very busy childcare department, headed up by a very experienced and highly regarded Partner. They have been a leading childcare firm for over 40 years’, so this opening brings excellent prospects for a committed and ambitious childcare lawyer to join their team.
The firm would also consider perhaps a criminal lawyer who has strong advocacy skills, looking to retrain?
It would be a distinct advantage if you have had some exposure to childcare work/care proceedings and/or previous legal aid experience.
What they are looking for
- NQ Solicitor/Legal Executive with a desire to specialise in childcare work/care proceedings and enjoys advocacy
- Ideally previous exposure to Family work
- Legal Aid experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed and the desire to progress
What they can offer
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme, firm contribute 3%
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company and social events
If you are interested in this role, our client is looking to move quickly, so please send across your CV to Alison Banks via email at Alison@LRlegal.co.uk or if you’d like more information about this opportunity or others we have, call Alison for a chat on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201