NQ Criminal Solicitor, £27k - £28k, Greenwich, London
Legal Aid law firm now looking for NQ Criminal Solicitor to join this small dedicated team of legal aid lawyers. This is a team of lawyers/caseworkers who put their clients first. Training will be provided where necessary to deal with areas of law that you may have gaps in or would like to learn.
You will be handling a mix of Criminal and Community Care work depending on the volume of work that comes into the firm which will include:
- Casework to be handled in Criminal and Community Care with supervision
- Looking to attend initial first appearances at Magistrates Court
- In time to handle bail applications and sentencing hearings with training
- Assisting in Judicial Review cases in the High Court
- Ability to keep the client informed and attend all client meeting in support of the client.
- Looking to taking more responsibility in terms of advocacy and casework with supervision.
Who you are?
You will be looking for a role within legal aid and care passionately about this section of the community and looking to assist vulnerable people.
You will have a flair for advocacy or looking to gain this in a supportive environment
Looking to gain Police Station Accreditation to attend police stations to represent clients at first instance.
Great experience and training available for the right candidate who is keen to be a legal aid lawyer.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE