NQ – 2 years PQE Private Client Solicitor, £33-40K dep on experience, Bromley, Kent/SE London
A Legal 500 firm with 4 offices in Kent/SE London is looking for an NQ – 2 years PQE private client solicitor to join their Head Office in Kent/SE London. This friendly, successful firm pride themselves on their specialist knowledge and client care skills. They are the largest law firm in the Bromley borough and have a great reputation.
It is an exciting time to join the firm’s well-respected private client team who are rated in the Legal 500 and led by a Chambers ranked ‘leading individual’. The team’s work spans a wide range of private client topics, from capital tax planning for high net worth individuals, the preparation of Wills both complex and otherwise, estate administration, trust creation and administration, Court of Protection work and powers of attorney. You will manage a full and varied caseload across a broad spectrum of private client matters.
Your ability to deliver excellent client care and technical advice should be matched by your enthusiasm and passion for business development and networking.
What they are looking for
- Newly qualified/qualified Solicitor with up to 2 years PQE
- Previous experience and knowledge in preparation of Wills, Probate, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and elderly client matters.
- Strong technical knowledge and a willingness to get involved in networking and marketing
- Confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Team player and collaborative skills
- Desire to progress in role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, pension and bonus structure along with a Staff Profit Related Pay Scheme
- Strong core values which include Honesty and Integrity, Open to change, Pursuit of excellence and Supportive of others
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
- Career progression
- Modern, friendly and flexible working environment with regular social events and activities
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.