Paralegal Team Leader
£25,000 - £32,000
Tunbridge Wells. Kent
Our client is a regional law firm with a strong presence in Central London, with over 300 people working across their three offices. Their commercial, entrepreneurial and highly personal service is at the heart of everything they do. As a firm, they are highly ranked in the Legal 500 across a broad range of areas. They are now looking to boost the legal support department with a Paralegal Team Leader, to join the Tunbridge Wells office.
What is the role
This is a dual role as both a paralegal and day to day operational line management of the legal professional team. The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the legal professional team, with the support of the Services Manager. The role will involve drafting fee earning work, managerial duties and process management, with a focus on drafting legal documents for the firm and its clients.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting and supporting the Service Manager
- Managing team workloads and own files
- Drafting legal and transactional documents for the firm and its clients
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- Support the Service Manager with recruitment into the legal professional team
- Updating the legal professional team precedents where appropriate
- Participating in business development initiatives if required by the Service Manager, or Centralised Services Manager
What you will need?
- Experience managing paralegals is desirable but not essential
- Paralegal experience in property, either residential or commercial
- High level of IT literacy
- Methodical, accurate and well organised
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.