Plot Sales – Legal Executive/Conveyancer
25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme; private medical insurance; Income Protection and free life assurance cover
This exciting role has become available, based within a 350-strong corporate law firm who have 4 offices in Kent and London. The firm have an excellent reputation in their highly regarded property teams and they have an enviable client base providing top quality work.
If you are a Legal Executive or Conveyancer looking to join an expanding Plot Sales department within a thriving and supportive property team, please read on!
- Acting for a range of clients including volume house builders, retirement housing providers, commercial developers and housing associations
- Managing Plot sales transactions
- Selling in a timely and efficient manner
- Working within a busy team and vibrant team
- Promoting the firm
You will need to be:
- A legal executive or conveyancer with plot sales experience
- Enthusiastic, professional and motivated
- Able to work in a team and with minimal supervision
- Interested in progressing your career with support from the firm
- Organised and proactive
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of hours)
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.