Post Exchange Executive, £25,000 – £28,000, Guildford, Surrey
We are currently working with a strong regional law firm, with 7 offices throughout Surrey and South West London, who are incredibly proud of their reputation as a friendly firm that people enjoy working for and working with.
Their Residential Property department is now looking to recruit a Post Exchange Executive to join the team in Guildford.
You will be providing direct support to two Conveyancing Partners, supporting them to deliver efficient and detailed work. Respected individuals in the industry, this role gives you an opportunity to learn from the best.
Whilst this role will vary, general day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all post-exchange work and correspondence that includes preparation of Certificate of Titles for signature by fee earners, transfer deeds
- Carrying out all pre-completion searches, dealing with replies to requisitions and preparing CHAPS and BACS forms
- Completion formalities and preparing completion statements
- All post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1’s
- Undertaking on-line form filling requirements, including SDLT forms
- Obtaining information from local authorities and other organisations
- Updating Online Lender Portal Management systems
- Administering filing
- Attending to clients and agents, both in person and on the telephone
What you can offer:
- Previous legal experience in Residential or Commercial Property
- Advanced IT skills, high accuracy levels and excellent communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Evolution, or another case management system is desirable but not essential
What they offer:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover, contributory pension and life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- A generous annual bonus scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme to support you both in and outside of work
- A dedicate training and development programme, committed to progressing your career
What happens next:
Our client is looking to move quickly. Once you’ve submitted your CV, I will be in touch to have a chat in more detail, find out more about you, and will look to arrange an interview ASAP.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, please email Matthew at Matthew@lrlegal.co.uk, or call on 0208 464 2565.
Is this the right role for you? Great! We offer a £100 incentive to any candidates we place. If it’s not the right role for you? Perfect! We offer a £250 referral fee if you pass this onto a peer or colleague who is then successfully placed. Just make sure they let us know you’ve referred them.