Private Client Associate/Partner
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
55-75K dep on exp
A rare and outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Associate/Partner who is looking to grow their own department but still be part of a thriving, successful commercial practice.
The firm, an award-winning, forward-thinking, chambers ranked law firm who have 15 offices in London, Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Berks and Hampshire, are looking for a driven and dedicated professional to develop the firm’s private client department in their office in Kent.
The role offers real autonomy but the firm, led by a strong managing partner, already has an advanced and established business development strategy in place, so there is plenty of support and innovation at hand for the development of your department.
You will have a robust private client background with plenty of technical knowledge and have forged strong relationships and contacts which you will be able to bring to the firm.
In return for your dedication, commitment and hard work, you will have a salaried partner pipeline to equity within 2 years, in a firm that has an established 5-year expansion plan with backed finance in place.
What can the role offer you?
- To be part of a firm who is industry leading in client care
- Wonderful working culture and team environment
- Flexible working including the option of a 4-day week
- Real autonomy in running your own department
- A highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare and other benefits
What are they looking for?
- Private Client experience, with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong technical capabilities within all areas of private client, with the ability to handle complex and detailed cases.
- Previous experience of developing business relationships, with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academics
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).