Private Client Associate/Partner
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
55-75K dep on exp
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Associate/Partner to join an award winning, forward-thinking, chambers ranked law firm who have 15 offices in London, Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Berks and Hampshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop their private client department for their office in Kent. A chance to stamp your mark and rise to the challenge and be part of a thriving, successful commercial practice.
You will have a strong private client background and have forged strong relationships and contacts which you will be able to bring to the firm.
What can the role offer you?
- To be part of a firm who care about their employees, offering equity prospects for the right candidate
- Autonomy in running your own department
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
What are they looking for?
- A Private Client with at least 5 years PQE
- Technically strong with all areas within private client
- Previous experience of developing business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academics
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).