Private Client Legal Secretary, £22,000 - £25,000, East Horsley, Surrey
We are looking for a Private Client Legal Secretary on behalf of a full-service, modern legal practice that operates from seven office locations in central London, Kent and Surrey, serving clients in the UK and overseas. They are client-centric in their approach and offer support across a myriad of issues affecting individuals.
You will be conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic and will be able to offer support to two fee-earners simultaneously.
Whilst the role is varied, your day will likely include:
- preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and script
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person, if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management and co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To provide client support in a professional and friendly manner, in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary in Private Client matters is essential
- Accurate typing speed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and dependable
What happens next:
Our client is looking to move quickly. Once you’ve submitted your CV, I will be in touch to have a chat in more detail, find out more about you, and will look to arrange an interview ASAP.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, please email Matthew at Matthew@lrlegal.co.uk, or call on 0208 464 2565.
Is this the right role for you? Great! We offer a £100 incentive to any candidates we place. If it’s not the right role for you? Perfect! We offer a £250 referral fee if you pass this onto a peer or colleague who is then successfully placed. Just make sure they let us know you’ve referred them.