Private Client Partner
55- 65K dep on experience
Are you an established private client solicitor looking to progress in a full-service law firm that is widely recognised in the Legal 200 and Chambers and Partners across several practice areas?
One of the largest law firms in Surrey are looking to recruit a dynamic Private Client Solicitor at Partner level, offering a salary of £55k to £65k dependent on experience, to lead their Private Client team which consists of one Partner, two Senior Associates, one Solicitor and support staff.
You will have a strong private client background, from a practice recognised in this area, and have developed management, marketing and practice development skills.
They will consider candidates who are at Senior Associate level and ready to take the next step up; or someone already at Partner level.
What can the role offer you?
* Partnership with a leading commercial law firm
* Competitive salary
* Private medical cover
* Contributory pension
* Annual bonus scheme
What are they looking for?
* Technically strong with all areas within private client
* Able to demonstrate billing history
* Dynamic with a positive attitude
* STEP and/or SFE qualifications are preferred, as is experience in providing advice on cross border issues
* Demonstrate excellent levels of client care with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours)