Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive 1-4 years PQE, £38-45K dep on experience, Sevenoaks, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join one of the oldest law firms in the heart of Kent. Founded in 1730, they offer an extensive range of legal services to commercial and private clients. They are renowned for providing a “city style” service without the associated “city” cost.
You will join their well - respected Private Client team which makes up the firm’s largest department. The team’s work spans a wide range of private client topics, including the preparation of Wills, administration of estates, the creation nd administration of trusts, Lasting Power of Attorney along with Court of Protection and Inheritance Tax Planning.
What they are looking for
- Between 1-5 years proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Elderly Client matters
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong academics
- Motivated and high attention to detail
- Good team player
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and be willing to assist in the firm’s marketing activities
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks holiday + BH (additional days off between Xmas and New Year)
- Beautiful offices being a grade II listed building
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.