Junior Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive – 2/3 years PQE - £ 40-45K dep on exp - Sevenoaks
An established firm of solicitors in Kent have an opening for a junior private client fee earner to join their busy team. They will consider a Solicitor or Legal Executive who has at least 2 years’ experience managing their own caseload. They are flexible and are open to reduced or part-time hours for the right candidate.
The firm have a rich business history dating back over 260 years providing friendly, professional legal services across a range of legal practice areas.
You will handle a varied caseload across a broad spectrum of private client matters which will include:
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
What they are looking for
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2-3 years PQE managing their own private client caseload
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with collegiate and collaborative approach
- Proven ability to hit financial targets for two consecutive years
What they can offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Excellent office location, onsite parking and modern working spaces
- Encouraging and supportive working environment
- Continuing professional development and support
- High calibre work with an interesting and varied workload
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.