Probate Legal Secretary, £23,000 - £28,000, Godalming, Surrey
A distinguished, highly trusted and market leading legal services firm, respected for the exceptional quality of their work and the calibre of their people, are looking for a professional and hard-working Probate Legal Secretary to join their growing team in Surrey.
As a key member of this small but ambitious team, your role is to provide direct secretarial support to two fee earners in the department and the team currently consists of six members of staff.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person, if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management and co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To provide client support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information
What you will need:
- Legal Secretary with experience in Probate matters
- Fast and accurate typing speed, copy and audio
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Flexibility and strong communication skills are essential
What happens next:
Our client is looking to move quickly. Once you’ve submitted your CV, I will be in touch to have a chat in more detail, find out more about you, and will look to arrange an interview ASAP.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, please email Matthew at Matthew@lrlegal.co.uk, or call on 0208 464 2565.
Is this the right role for you? Great! We offer a £100 incentive to any candidates we place. If it’s not the right role for you? Perfect! We offer a £250 referral fee if you pass this onto a peer or colleague who is then successfully placed. Just make sure they let us know you’ve referred them.