Property Development Solicitor, up to £60k, London or Kent
Legal 500 and Chambers ranked two office law firm with a highly regarded property department and strong development team, now have an opening for an experienced property development solicitor.
Based in London or Kent the firm specialises in social housing and has long term clients for over 30 years. They were mentioned by Chambers this year for their overall service in this area of property work.
Working with developers and social housing with large and small sites, the role will be interesting and challenging. You will have the support of an experienced team who have multiple years’ experience. There will be the chance to work in the team and more independently on projects. Therefore, good experience in this sector is vital.
What they are looking for
- Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Experience in development and social housing
- Able to manage complex property matters
- An individual who has excellent communication skills
- Someone coming from an inhouse, private practice or social housing organisation
What they can offer
- Interesting and challenging work
- A supportive environment with a wealth of knowledge
- The reputation of a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm
- On going work in this area of property due to the firms long standing clients
- Flexibility and good work/life balance
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.