Property Legal Secretary, £26,000 - £30,000 per annum, Wimbledon
Our client is a specialist property solicitors’ firm, who are based in the heart of Wimbledon’s town centre. They pride themselves on offering a distinctly modern and professional service to clients with property or property related needs. As the firm are specialists in property, they cover a broad range of matters that include commercial property, residential property, developments and enfranchisement. They are now looking to recruit a Property Legal Secretary to join the team.
What is the role
The team currently consists of 3 Partners and 3 Assistant Solicitors, as well as other support staff members and an office dog. You will be providing secretarial support to 1 or 2 Solicitors, on a mix of residential and commercial property work. This will include acquisition of land and buildings, commercial leases, buying and selling a home, mortgages, new builds, property development matters and lease extensions.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparing correspondence and documents
- Administering filing, which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the details contained in the office manual
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone
What you will need
- Legal Secretary experience in both Residential and Commercial Property is essential
- Advanced IT skills in relevant packages
- Excellent typing skills
- High accuracy levels
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work with a positive attitude
- An excellent level of attention to client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients
What they offer
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.