Property Legal Secretary, £24,000 - £27,000, Epsom, Surrey
Our client is a law firm who are traditional and friendly, with an excellent portfolio of work, over a range of areas of law. Their motto is “here to listen-here to help” and as a result their clients find them warm, friendly and approachable. Their property department is now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join the team in Epsom.
What is the role
You will be providing direct support to the Senior Partner, who specialises in the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property, Landlord and Tenant, Development, Investment, Leasehold, Construction and Litigation matters. They currently head up the residential and commercial property teams, have been working for the firm for over 30 years and has been a Senior Partner for over 10 years.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Process online registrations at HMLR, SDLT returns, Companies House registrations and interact with various online mortgage lender administration services
- Administering filing
- Opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for the Senior Partner
- Provide support to other secretaries as required
- Attend clients, both in person and on the telephone
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client documentation and information
What you will need
- Previous Legal Secretary experience in either Residential or Commercial Property
- Excellent typing skills
- High accuracy levels
- An excellent level of attention to client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients
- High degree of self-management and initiative
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.