Property Litigation Associate 5+ years PQE
Are you seeking to join a friendly professional firm where every member of the team is regarded as important, and where team work is fostered and hard work and commitment is rewarded?
My Client, a well-known and highly respected Firm in Brighton and London, aims is to deliver creative legal solutions of consistently high quality to their clients and to provide fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction for their staff.
They are looking for a talented and motivated 5+ year PQE Solicitor to join at Associate level to expand the thriving Property Litigation team.
The team offers advice to landlords, tenants, developers, funders and high net worth individuals on commercial and residential property matters. They have particular expertise in disputes matters arising from a wide range of property-related disputes, including boundary disputes, dilapidation and disrepair claims and disputes under the Landlord & Tenant Act.
You will be advising clients on a wide range of matters including contractual disputes, intellectual property, construction disputes, professional negligence and defamation.
What are they looking for?
• Significant (5+ years PQE) previous experience in Real Estate Litigation as well as in general commercial disputes
• A strong academic record, proven technical skills, an outward facing, client driven approach and aptitude for developing strong client relationships.
What can they offer?
• Working in a friendly and cohesive team, our associates enjoy a full spread of property litigation work and benefit from high levels of client interaction.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A friendly, flexible and inclusive working environment.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE