Property Litigation Solicitor 5+ years PQE – Full- OR Part- Time
Up to £70 000 dep on exp
A forward thinking, modern and dynamic law firm are currently looking for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join their Hertfordshire office.
They are Legal 500 & Chambers ranked and believe in hard work and maintaining their exceptional reputation by providing outstanding legal advice.
Our Client is looking for a 5+year PQE Property Litigation Solicitor to join their expanding Property Dispute Resolution team based in St Albans on either a full- or part- time basis. The successful Candidate will run their own caseload with minimal supervision and therefore must be confident to handle matters independently.
What are they looking for?
- Extensive Commercial Property litigation experience in areas such as lease renewals, dilapidations, forfeiture, service charges, rent reviews and trespass.
- Also, ideally, some experience in residential property litigation in particular in lease extension and enfranchisement.
- Candidates from 5 years PQE up to a more senior level.
What can they offer?
- A friendly, professional and modern environment with a supportive work ethos
- A forward-thinking approach encouraging good work/life balance
- Good quality work in an established and expanding firm
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.