Property Litigation Solicitor – 1-3 years PQE – Central Surrey
£Market Rate plus benefits
Our Client is a top-calibre Legal 200 firm in Central Surrey with a strong reputation and a friendly yet professional ethos from the top down.
- A supportive, modern and pleasant environment with a high quality of Clientele and work - City standards with the work-life balance benefits of regional working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An inclusive team comprised of highly experienced colleagues
- Excellent training and development opportunities, with attendance to talks and seminars encouraged
This property litigation role involves working with two partners. You will ideally be someone who has worked exclusively in the area of property litigation since qualification and acquired experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes.
- 1954 Act lease renewals.
- Possession actions.
- Leasehold extension and enfranchisement work.
- Boundary disputes.
- Adverse possession claims.
- Right of way disputes.
- Restrictive covenant disputes.
- Rights of light disputes.
What are they looking for?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with some previous experience of drafting and researching.
- An eye for detail.
- Effective management of client expectations.
- Good organisational skills, record keeping and file management.
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the team, with an enthusiasm to learn.
- Willingness to get involved and act as a team player on client matters and provide general departmental support
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Leilani Reader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.