A leading London firm, committed to delivering high quality, innovative and dependable legal solutions, are looking to employ a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team, focussing on supporting the head of department with caseloads and further developing the team’s client base.
Working in a department that deals exclusively with litigation matters relating to land and property, this is an incredible opportunity for you to further your technical skills within residential and commercial property litigation.
You will handle a varied and busy caseload, acting for both landlords and tenants, and will be working on matters involving residential and commercial possession proceedings, service charge recovery, succession and abandonment claims, disrepair claims and counterclaims, dilapidations claims, Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extensions and commercial lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
It’s important that you have a strong interest in, and focus on, Business Development as a big part of this role will be working with Partners to bring in business into the department.
What they are looking for
- 2 – 3 years PQE
- Strong commercial awareness and an advanced approach for Business Development
- Demonstration of exceptional client care
- Able to deliver on financial targets
- A desire to progress within the role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, generous pension plan and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular staff events and socials throughout the year