Are you an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor looking for your next career move? Our client, an established, respected law firm, are looking for a Solicitor to join their prestigious Property Litigation team in Chelsea, London.
Working in the Property Dispute Resolution team, you will deal with a broad range of contentious property work, predominately commercial and residential landlord and tenant cases, ensuring you act in the best interests of the client and their needs. You will look after your own caseload, taking cases from start to finish, and will be responsible for managing them accordingly. Day-to-day activities will include client meetings, drafting documentation and bills, advising clients on next actions or updates, supporting team members who require additional assistance and supporting Business Development initiatives.
Using your expertise and technical knowledge, you will support senior members of the team and mentor junior members, and support the firm’s Business Development efforts in line with their strategy.
The team works closely together, and with other departments, so it’s important you are a team player and the firm places great emphasis on client care so quick, clear and quality communication is also vital.
What they’re looking for
- 2 – 5 years PQE
- Experience working in a reputable firm
- Excellent client management skills
- An ethos of collaboration and hard work
What they can offer
- Competitive salary, generous pension and firm-wide profit-sharing scheme
- private medical insurance, death in service cover and income replacement insurance
- an employee assistance programme
- Flexible and remote working
- Continuing support for professional development
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, or would like to find out more, please call Leilani on 02084642511 or 07974429861 or email email@example.com