Property Litigation Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, £38k+, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Legal 200 accredited law firm with an enviable reputation are now looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join this successful team.
The department currently advise clients on:
- contentious aspects of property portfolio management including landlord and tenant disputes,
- easements, boundary disputes and adverse possession claims across a range of sectors including retail, charities, food & drink, logistics and agricultural.
- The team’s client portfolio includes funders, charities, restaurants, property investment funds, property developers’ large corporate clients and high net worth individuals
- This role will offer opportunities to work autonomously, with support from the team. It will focus on providing a premium service to clients, proactive marketing and business development and exceptional client management. The successful candidate will have a clear progression pathway and will be joining a highly collaborative and collegiate culture.
Who are you?
- You will have a minimum of 2 years PQE with a broad spectrum of experience in Property Litigation work.
- Looking to work with a calibre team couple with a solid reputation in the market
- Tenacious litigator, solid commercial acumen and ambitious to move your career forward.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE