Property Litigation Solicitor 2-4 years PQE
£Market Rate plus fantastic benefits package including Life Assurance, Health & Medical insurance and pension with 5% firm’s contribution
Are you a Property Litigation specialist with the desire to work for a well-regarded firm offering a high quality both of work and personal development?
The work will cover a mixture of high value and interesting real estate, residential/commercial landlord and tenant matters as well as the raft of other property related matters such as party walls, boundaries, professional negligence, planning and other asset-based disputes.
What can they offer?
- A core Client base of Ultra High Net Worth, high profile individuals, families, business executives and entrepreneurs
- High calibre and quality work supportive and professional department
- Career progress with a highly respected practice
The Property Litigation Solicitor will have the following:
- Ideally 2-4 years PQE
- The dedication and drive to grow and succeed in a top-ranking firm.
- Has received good training and experience in property law and litigation, ideally with a London Firm (or larger provincial firm) and will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of key property litigation areas.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 96467 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.