Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Circa £35K + great company benefits
Do you have previous recruitment experience within a professional services environment looking for a new challenge in Kent?
A leading commercial law firm are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor at their impressive Tunbridge Wells office. Sitting within their HR department, you will be responsible for the practical management of the end to end recruitment process or the firm. You will liaise with external agencies in order to fill vacancies, as well as carrying out resourcing activities of your own.
- Liaising directly with the hiring partner or manager in relation to recruitment needs
- Responsibility for trainee recruitment which include managing relationships with Universities and organising and participating in law fairs, recruitment fairs and campus events
- Liaising with agencies on all stages of the recruitment process
- Manage all graduate recruitment
What can they offer?
- Competitive salary along with a great chance to develop your career in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
· 25 days holiday with a buy or sell option of up to 5 days, holiday can also be carried over
· 4x salary in life assurance
· Private medical care
· Income protection after 1-year service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
What are they looking for?
- Previous recruitment experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal.
- A good understanding of employment law, best practice and the interpretation of policy
- Team player, accustomed to working in a team but taking responsibility for win work and proactively working with others in HR and throughout the practice
- Tact, diplomacy and patience
- Able to work through periods of sustained pressure and stay calm in difficult situations
- Able to think outside the box
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2506 (office hours) or 0797 9952201 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.