We are looking for a confident consultant to join our busy, dynamic team, located in Beckenham in Greater London.
As the agency moves in a new direction, we are looking for an experienced and committed recruitment consultant to manage our locum desk, across both the public and private sector.
The role offers true autonomy and responsibility, professional development and mentoring, all centred in a supportive and understanding working environment.
The team is hard-working and driven, working with enthusiasm and is very people-centric, and our offices are well located, nicely presented and offers a calm and laid-back atmosphere.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced 360 recruiter, who can use their initiative to ensure a high success rate of placements.
- Someone who is passionate about people and is keen to use technology and an innovative approach to secure clients and candidates alike.
- A mature and results-orientated approach to Business Development, we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to think outside of the box and believes that client and candidate care are at the forefront of business development.
- A multi-tasker, quick thinker, strong social skills and a keenness to deliver results.
What we can offer you:
- £24k+ (DOE) plus excellent benefits
- Village feel office location just 20 minutes from London Victoria and London Bridge.
- Private medical care, good pension and a high and uncapped commission structure.
- A flexible working environment that works around you.
- A trusted and open culture, with a great team dynamic, working together to get results.
- Dedicated Marketing function to support lead generation, social media, client and candidate care and digital communications.
- Access to the latest tech tools available for recruitment.
- Support and encouragement to develop business development ideas and initiatives.
If you are interested in this role, and believe you would be a good fit for the role, please submit your CV and Leilani will be in touch for an informal chat and the next steps.