Residential and/or Commercial Property Lawyer, £35k-£45k,
SE London/Kent borders
A long-standing high-street law firm with a reputation for serving the local community with legal solutions is now looking to take on a property lawyer who has residential and/or commercial property experience.
The firm prides itself on honest and affordable solutions to legal problems that require an expert to support families and business in the area.
Due to a steady increase in property work the firm now require an experienced property lawyer to join a small and friendly team. The work is varied and will include:
- Residential property sales and purchases
- Freehold and lease hold properties
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Commercial freehold and lease hold properties
What they are looking for
- A UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- At least 1 year Residential and/or Commercial property experience
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well in a team and independently
What they can offer
- A varied and steady flow of work
- A supportive team and department
- The outstanding reputation of the firm behind you
- Latest technology
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524(office hours) or 07904922615(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.