(Licenced Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor)
Salary £35k-£55k d.o.e
Free parking permit, subsidised gym membership, pension, death in service, discount vouchers, subsidised eye test
Are you looking for a new residential property role within a leading legal 500 law firm based in Maidstone, Kent?
The firm offer a free parking permit with this role which will make driving to the office easy and financially viable.
This role has become available due to a retirement within the firm, therefore there is a caseload and further work available to the person who joins.
- Secretary support
- Free parking permit
- Good quality residential property transaction work
- Generous bonus structure
- Extra subsidised company benefits
- Legal 500 reputation
You will be:
- A Licenced Conveyancer/Legal Executive or Solicitor
- At least 2 years’ experience working in residential property transactional work
- Familiar with a case management system
- Interested in developing junior members of staff and supporting the team as required
- Keen to business develop and market the firm
- Familiar with new build and development work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.