Residential Conveyancer, £40-48K dep on experience, Edenbridge, Kent
A very established, innovative law firm are looking for a highly efficient Residential Conveyancer for their office in Edenbridge. The firm has 10 offices, spread across Kent, Surrey, Berkshire and London.
Due to volume of work the firm are looking for either a Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive with ideally at least 3 years PQE handing a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters. You will have experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
What they are looking for
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience of the whole residential conveyancing process, from start to finish
- Strong client facing skills
- Keen to get involved with marketing and business development
- Motivated and high attention to detail
- Team player
- Desire to progress in role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, pension and bonus structure
- Supportive and encouraging working environment
- Strong leadership
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.