Residential Conveyancer, £35,000 – £40,000, Crawley
Are you creative in your approach, willing to go the extra mile for your team and use your initiative to solve problems? You could be a great fit for our client, who is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their ambitious and dedicated Property and Conveyancing department in Crawley.
You will be expected to bring passion and expertise to the role, with at least 3 years PQE in residential property law, and you will demonstrate your support and empathy for the client by being an excellent communicator and problem solver.
You will be able to provide quality legal advice across all aspects of residential sales and purchases from start to finish, freehold and leasehold.
As well as managing your own caseload, you will be expected to support and mentor more junior members of the team where applicable, and support the head of department as and when needed.
What they’re looking for
- 3 years PQE in in residential sales
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service to all clients
- A keenness to progress within department
- An ability to work autonomously and with initiative
What they can offer
- A competitive salary
- Continuing professional development support
- An open and supportive working environment
- Flexible and remote working