Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary, £23,000 - £26,000, Sevenoaks, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join one of the oldest law firms in the heart of Kent. Founded in 1730, they offer an extensive range of legal services to commercial and private clients. They are renowned for providing a “city style” service without the associated “city” cost.
You will be providing direct support to the Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, who handles a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters. This will include all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
What they are looking for
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary in Residential Conveyancing (3 years) is essential
- Experience of the whole residential conveyancing process, from start to finish
- Strong client facing skills
- Motivated and high attention to detail
- Team player
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday, which increases up to 5 weeks + BH (additional days off between Xmas and New Year)
- Beautiful offices being a grade II listed building
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.