Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary, £22,000 - £24,000, Farnham, Surrey
A firm of solicitors with offices in Surrey and London are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join their small residential property department.
The firm work with individuals, families, businesses and organisations throughout the South of England and beyond, providing a full range of legal services.
The work comes from returning clients and recommendations, who trust the legal advice that is given by experts in their field of law.
This Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary role will involve providing support to 2 Fee Earners in the department on a broad range of residential property work. The team currently consists of 1 Partner, 1 Solicitor, 1 Conveyancer and 1 Trainee Solicitor as well as another Legal Secretary.
What they are looking for
- A Legal Secretary with 1/2 years’ experience in Residential Conveyancing matters
- A hard working and motivated individual
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Dedicated off-site training days
- Auto enrolment for company pension
- The support of a experts in the field
- An outstanding reputation with clients
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228