Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary, £25,000 + per annum, Godalming, Surrey
Our client is a distinguished and highly trusted legal services firm, respected for the exceptional quality of their work and the calibre of their people. With 4 offices, and over 100 members of staff, the firm are now looking to boost the Residential Property department in Godalming with a Legal Secretary.
They are looking for a hard-working professional who can use their initiative, is a self-starter and wants to progress in the role. In return they are offering a competative salary, a generous benefits package and are happy to support further training and professional development.
Your new role
As a key member of this small but ambitious team, you will provide direct support to one fee earner in the department, but also provide cover for other members of the team as and when needed.
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person, if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To provide support to clients in a professional and friendly manner, in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information
What you will need
- Experience in Residential Property matters is essential
- Fast and accurate typing speed, copy and audio
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Flexibility and strong communication skills are essential
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.