Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Up to £20,000 per annum
Our client is a strong regional law firm with a number of offices in North West Kent, who provide a range of Legal services for both individuals and businesses. Their conveyancing department has been at the forefront of residential property work for over 100 years and have close ties to many local Estate Agents. It is in the Residential Property department that the firm is now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Secretary
What is the role
As a key member of this team, you will be primarily supporting the Head of Conveyancing, as well as a couple of other fee earners in the department, as and when needed. The team is made up of a mixture of Partners, Associate Solicitors, Solicitors, Legal Executives as well as other members of support staff.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Opening and closing files
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person, if the designated person is not available to undertake the task
- Accurate, efficient diary management
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments
- To provide support to clients in a professional and friendly manner, in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information
What you will need?
- Previous Legal Secretary experience in Residential Property
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and well organised approach
What do they offer?
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Employee healthcare cashback scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounts against their legal services
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.