Conveyancing Paralegal/Assistant, £18,000 - £22,000, Sidcup
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join a driven team of residential property specialists at a modern law firm. They are a people focused business looking for those who want to develop individually whilst taking part in helping the company to develop and evolve, somebody who wants to make a difference. Their ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well. The firm believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow.The firm are mow looking for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join the team.
What is the role
Your role is to cover a broad range of residential property matters, from start to finish. The team currently consists of 9 conveyancers, but you will either be working in a team of 3 or 5 conveyancers. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparing contract packs; providing regular updates to clients and introducers
- Helping to progress matters from instruction to completion
- Responding to clients, introducers and others contacting the company
- Dealing with Clients on Reception (on occasion)
- Such other tasks as requested from time to time to help the general work of the company
- Opening, logging and distribution of DX and Royal Mail post
- Obtaining copy title documents
- Dealing with searches
- Sending out Draft Contracts, requesting redemption statements, Management Packs and checking documents completed by our clients are correct on a sale.
- Liaising with various conveyancing team members
- General admin duties
What you will need
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in residential conveyancing is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Conscientious approach to work
- Be prepared to be challenged with a target for undertaking tasks
- Understand the importance of tasks to be able to prioritise them
What do they offer?
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye check-ups
- Child care vouchers
- Additional holidays for long service
- Dress down Fridays
- Free company events and social
- Seasonal activities
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other paralegal jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.