Senior Residential Conveyancer, up to £50k dependent on experience, Feltham, West London
Are you an experienced Conveyancer looking to take your next career move with a firm who genuinely puts the client first? Our client, accredited with the Lexcel Quality Mark for excellence in client care and legal practice management, is looking for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join their energetic, dedicated team in Feltham.
Open to a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, this is a standalone role, dealing with all residential conveyancing matters that arise, and offers true autonomy and professional development in the role.
You will have 4-5 years PQE and be able to handle a complex caseload across all aspects of residential conveyancing. You will be dealing with matters from instruction to conclusion, so the role is busy. You will have the support of a dedicated Legal Secretary who will be able to provide administrative support, leaving you free to focus on providing quality advice to clients.
What they’re looking for
- 4-5 years’ PQE
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service to all clients
- A keenness to progress within department
- An ability to work autonomously and with initiative
What they can offer
- A competitive salary and generous on-target bonus
- Additional holidays for your birthday and over the festive period
- Onsite parking and excellent commuter routes
- Substantial pension scheme
If you think this would be a good fit, please get in touch with Alison on 020 8464 2506 or 0797 995 2201, or via email at Alison@lrlegal.co.uk