Residential Development Solicitor 1-4 yrs PQE,
London or Surrey, £42k-£57k
An exciting opportunity has become available for 1-4 yrs PQE Residential Development Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm based in London and Surrey.
If you are looking for a commercial law firm who focus on high quality legal work, offer a modern office, have a strong reputation and ongoing support then please read the below details:
- Providing accurate, relevant and specific legal advice and guidance to clients.
- Managing a varied caseload of property files.
- Seeking a greater understanding of client industries – increasing commercial awareness.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, development agreements and other relevant legal documentation.
- Promoting the services and reputation of the Team and the firm.
- Continually seeking growth opportunities.
- Taking responsibility for personal development.
- To proactively participate and contribute within the Team and the firm.
You will be:
- A UK qualified Solicitor 1-4 years + PQE
- Good experience of development, acquisition and disposal, negotiating drafting and completing conditional and unconditional contracts, option agreements and joint venture agreements
- able to work on a varied caseload successfully within a team
- willing and able to build strong, trusting and long-term relationships with clients
- have experience in and enthusiasm for business development
The clients you will be working with include UK organisations and individuals across the full spectrum of the real estate and construction sector. Acting for developers, house builders, corporate occupiers, private investors, funders and private land owners.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.