Residential Property Conveyancer/Legal Executive/Solicitor, £35K - £42k, Worthing, Sussex
Our client is a fast-expanding, multi-sited law firm with a modern approach. Their lawyers work with private clients across the South East, London and beyond. They are renowned for being trustworthy and dependable during some of the most critical times of their clients' lives.
The firm’s ethos is to work hard to understand what their clients want and to deliver it. Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge, and maintain, its reputation.
The firm is looking to boost its Residential Property department with a qualified conveyancer, solicitor or legal executive.
About the role
As a key member of this small but ambitious team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for clients. The team currently consists of 1 Partner, 1 Solicitor, Paralegals, 1 Trainee Solicitor and a Secretary.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting the Partner in their work as well as managing your own caseload.
- To deliver pragmatic and jargon-free advice to the firm’s clients, with an emphasis on providing a practical and ethical solution to their problem
- You will be working across all areas of Residential Property include sales and purchase, re-mortgages and lease extensions.
What you will need?
- Qualified UK Solicitor, Qualified/Trainee Legal Executive/Conveyancer
- Experience in residential property work
- Sound experience in client care
- Experience in some complex transactional process of sales and purchases
- Strong Negotiator
- A genuine interest in finding the right solution for your client
What the firm can offer you
- Childcare Vouchers
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan
- Dental Plan, Gym Memberships, Healthcare Cash Plan
- Restaurant Card, Retail Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904 922615 (out of office hours).