Experienced Residential Property Conveyancer/Legal Executive or Solicitor
3 years + PQE
£45,000 to £60,000
A leading London firm, committed to delivering high quality, innovative and dependable legal solutions, are looking to employ a Residential Property Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor to join their growing team, to focus on supporting the department with caseloads and further developing the team’s client base.
You will handle a varied and busy caseload, acting for first time buyers, high net worth individual, financial institutions and experienced investors and will be working on matters involving:
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Buy to let
- Equity release
- Help to Buy
- Auction sales/purchases
- Lease extensions
- New leases
- Shared ownership
- First time buyers
What they are looking for
- 3 years + PQE or experience in a similar role
- Strong commercial awareness and an advanced approach for Business Development
- Demonstration of exceptional client care
- Able to deliver on financial targets
- A desire to progress within the role
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, generous pension plan and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular staff events and socials throughout the year
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.