Residential Property Solicitor, NQ - 2 years PQE, Guildford, Surrey£30,000 – £45,000 d.o.e
An opportunity has arisen for a residential property lawyer to join a thriving, Legal 500 law firm in Guildford. They are ideally looking for someone with at least one to three years’ experience with managing their own caseload from start to finish.
You will join their highly regarded residential property department where you will deal with a mixed caseload of private residential property matters. Ideally you will have experience in the local area and will be genuinely proactive when it comes to business development activity.
- Acting for private residential property clients
- Managing a mixed caseload of sales and purchases
- Working in a small but successful team
- Working as a team and independently
- Generating your own referrals and creating a client base
- Pro-actively being involved in the firm’s marketing and networking strategy
- Complying with Lexcel.
Who are you?
- A solicitor, conveyancer, or legal executive with a minimum of one years’ experience working in residential property conveyancing
- Technically strong
- Excellent client skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong academics
- Motivated and high attention to detail
- Good team player
What they can offer
- Competitive salary and 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) plus an extra day off for your birthday.
- Other benefits including pension, death in service, childcare vouchers and a wellbeing programme are available.
- We are a family-friendly employer offering a degree of flexibility and excellent client service.
- Modern offices centrally located
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Leilani Reader at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642511 (office hours) or 07974429861 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised. The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE