A long standing and highly regarded local law firm are currently looking to appoint a new residential property conveyancer to join the department.
Working in a beautiful office in Sevenoaks just of the High Street you will have the chance to be a vital part of the firm in providing solutions for clients in the purchasing their homes.
- Managing your own caseload of residential property transactions
- Liaising with clients and other organisations in a timely manner
- Working in an organised, accurate manner
- Be a team member and supporting the department as required
You will be:
- A conveyancer, legal executive, solicitor or fee earner
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience working in residential property transactional work
- an enthusiastic and professional individual
- able to work to deadlines
In return you will receive a great salary, excellent working environment and ongoing support.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of hours)
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.