Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive
2– 5 Years + PQE
£40,000K - £55,000K D.O.E
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Our client is a fast expanding multi sited law firm with a modern approach. Their lawyers support advises and works with individuals and their families across Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, the South East, London and beyond. They are renowned to be trusted to be involved during some of the most critical times of a person’s life. The firm’s ethos is to work hard to understand what their clients want to achieve when you work with them. The firm is now looking to boost its Residential Property department with a solicitor or legal executive who has at least 2 years experience working in residential property.
What is the role
As a key member of this small but ambitious team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for the firm’s clients. The team currently consists of the 2 Partners, 2 Solicitors, 2 Paralegals, 1 Trainee Solicitor and a Secretary. Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge their reputation.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assisting the Partner in their work as well as having your own caseload.
- To deliver pragmatic and jargon free advice to the firm’s client with an emphasis on providing clients with a practical and ethical solution to their problem
- Areas of Residential Property include sales and purchase, re-mortgages and lease extensions.
- You will need to have a clear understanding of residential sales and purchases.
What you will need?
- Qualified UK Solicitor 2- 5 years + PQE
- Qualified/Legal Executive/Conveyancer with at least 2 years experience
- Seat or Experience in residential property work
- Sound experience in client care
- Good experience in the whole conveyancing process of sales and purchases
- Strong Negotiator
- Genuine interest in finding the right solution for your client
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904 922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.