Residential Property Legal PA/Secretary, up to £27,000, Guildford, Surrey
One of the largest law firms in Surrey, a friendly, professional firm that people enjoy working for and working with, is looking to recruit a Legal PA/Secretary to join their respected and busy Residential Property team in Guildford.
About the role
You will be joining the team in Guildford, which consists of 3 Partners, a Senior Associate, a Licensed Conveyancer, a Post Exchange Executive, a Legal Assistant as well as other member of support staff, so it is a dynamic and eventful work environment. The Residential Property Department works across all 7 of the firm’s offices, so you will work with other offices also. Because of the demands of the role, you will be able to use a high level of initiative and will successfully manage your own workload to support your colleagues efficiently and effectively.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing correspondence and documents to include transcribing digital dictation
- Administering filing
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operating the case management system
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone
What they are looking for
- 2 years’ Legal PA/Secretary experience in Residential Property
- Advanced IT skills, excellent typing skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- An excellent level of client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients
- Prior knowledge of Evolution, or another case management system is preferable
What they can offer
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical cover and life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Contributory pension and annual bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Travel to work loan/Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.