Residential Property Legal Secretary
up to £25,000
Our client is a very strong law firm with 7 offices throughout Surrey and South West London. The ethos of their approach to clients is to be receptive, responsive and friendly. They believe these attributes can only prosper if all employees deal with each other in a similar manner. They are proud of their reputation as a friendly firm that people enjoy working for and working with. They are now looking to boost the Residential Property team in Leatherhead with a Legal Secretary.
What is the role
The Residential Property department currently operates out of all 7 of their offices and in total comprises of 10 Partners, 2 Senior Associates, an Assistant Solicitor, a Licensed Conveyancer, 3 Paralegals, 10 Legal or Property Assistant/Administrators, 2 Post-Exchange Executives and 12 Legal PA’s/Secretaries. Specifically, the Residential Property team in Leatherhead consists of a Partner, an Assistant Solicitor, a Legal Assistant and a full-time Legal PA.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparing correspondence and documents to include transcribing digital dictation
- Administering filing
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Operating the case management system
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone
What you will need
- Legal Secretary experience in Residential Property
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent typing skills
- High accuracy levels
- An excellent level of attention to client service, being able to interact well with both internal and external clients
- Prior knowledge of Evolution, or another case management system is preferable
What they offer
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical cover
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development Programme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.