Residential Property Legal Secretary, up to £25,000, Hove
Are you a Legal Secretary with experience in Residential Property? Would you like to work for a firm who have offices in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, West Sussex and Somerset? Their mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone. They aspire to have more specialist solicitors, in more areas of law, in more offices, on more high streets, speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country. The firm are now looking to boost its Residential Property department in Hove with a Legal Secretary.
What is the role
Your role is to cover a broad range of residential property matters, from start to finish. The team currently consists of the 1 Partner, 2 Conveyancing Executives and a Trainee Solicitor, as well as additional support staff (Paralegals and Legal Secretaries). You will be providing direct secretarial support to the Partner who is also Head of Property Law in Hove.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Digital dictation and copy typing
- Liaising with clients over the phone
- Closing files
- Making appointments for clients, when required
- E-mail management
- Undertake photocopying as and when needed
What you will need?
- Legal Secretary with experience in Residential Property matters
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
- Operates effectively as part of a team
- Good time management
What they offer?
- 20 days holiday per annum (plus 5 discretionary days to be taken between Xmas and New Year)
- Workplace Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental Plan
- Gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season ticket loan
- Travel Insurance
- Retail vouchers
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.