Residential Property Legal Secretary, £23,000 - £27,000, Kingston
Are you a Legal Secretary with experience in Residential Property? Would you like to work for a firm who have offices in London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, West Sussex and Somerset? Their mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone. They aspire to have more specialist solicitors, in more areas of law, in more offices, on more high streets, speaking more languages and accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country. The firm are now looking to boost its Residential Property department in Kingston upon Thames with a Legal Secretary.
What is the role
Your role is to cover a broad range of residential property matters, from start to finish. The team currently consists of 2 Partners, 1 Solicitor, 1 Trainee Solicitor and 1 Paralegal, as well as additional support staff (Legal Secretaries). You will be providing direct secretarial support to a Partner, who has experience dealing with an extensive range of transactions which include both freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity and remortgages, as well supporting the Solicitor in the department, who specialises in freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Digital dictation and copy typing
- Liaising with clients over the phone
- Closing files
- Making appointments for clients, when required
- E-mail management
- Undertake photocopying as and when needed
What you will need?
- Legal Secretary with previous experience in Residential Property matters is essential (1 year +)
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
- Operates effectively as part of a team
- Good time management
What they offer?
- 20 days holiday per annum (plus 5 discretionary days to be taken between Xmas and New Year)
- Workplace Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental Plan
- Gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season ticket loan
- Travel Insurance
- Retail vouchers
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other legal secretary jobs in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 or 07887523228.