Residential Property Paralegal, £22,000 - £28,000, Weybridge
A rare opportunity to join a people-focused, top 200 law firm, supporting a busy and experienced team, in a brand new and modern office in the heart of Weybridge. The firm are committed to supporting their staff, offering a lucrative remuneration package and interesting and varied work in a friendly and supportive team.
Supporting the highly regarded residential property team, you will assist the residential development team on plot sales, site acquisitions and the refinancing of development sites.
Your main responsibilities will include land registry applications, collating documents, chasing replies and instructions and preparing title packs. Other duties will include assisting with post exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and see them through to completion, assist with all aspects of post completion matters.
What they are looking for
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in residential property is essential (12 months)
- Ideally have completed the GDL or LPC, although this is not essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of carrying out direction from senior members of the team
- Advanced IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent file management skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
- An organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills
What they can offer
- A generous salary
- Pension scheme
- On-site yoga class and walking clubs
- On-site parking for all staff and car valeting
- Dry cleaning
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for your next paralegal job, please get in touch with Matt to discuss our current opportunities we have available in London and the South East. You can reach Matt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call him on 0208 464 2565 or 07887 523 228