Residential Conveyancer, £45-55K dep on experience, Sevenoaks, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for either a Residential Property Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive to join one of the oldest law firms in the heart of Kent. Founded in 1730, they offer an extensive range of legal services to commercial and private clients. They are renowned for providing a “city style” service without the associated “city” cot.
You will join a team of 3 where you will be expected to handle a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters. You will have at least 3 years’ experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
They are very busy so plenty of work!
What they are looking for
- At least 3 years PQE in running your own caseload in residential property matters
- Experience of the whole residential conveyancing process, from start to finish
- They will consider both qualified and unqualified candidates
- Strong client facing skills
- Keen to get involved with marketing and business development
- Motivated and high attention to detail
- Team player
- Desire to progress in role
What they can offer
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks holiday + BH (additional days off between Xmas and New Year)
- Beautiful offices being a grade II listed building
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.